For many companies and organizations, the implementation process of the GDPR brings up many issues throughout the company structure. The Data Protection Conference will focus on establishing that continuous process and will discuss and provide the answers to the challenges and opportunities, which Data Protection Officers (DPOs) and privacy professionals are facing.
In a series of many, this first edition will be held in the heart of Europe and home of the European Commission, Brussels. Together with the upcoming editions, a series of papers and documents with insights will be published and distributed in the DPO community.
As a DPO or privacy professional, you are entitled to bring your company or organization to the top when it comes to data and privacy.
– Upgrade your knowledge on data and privacy
– Find out how your peers in other sectors are handling projects
– Get in-depth insights and practical tips on steps to take
– Stay closely informed on possible changes
– Become part of the growing DPO community
– Discover how technology can support and ease the process
– Meet suitable partners for your needs
– Updated view from the local and international regulator
– Managing GDPR implementation processes
– Controlling data protection
– Preparing for audits and certifications
– Trending: Internet of Things, 2020, data ethics, ePrivacy
– Supporting technologies
Find the preliminary schedule here: